torsdag 14 april 2011

Easily distracted

This form was stolen from a friend, who in turn stole it from someone else.
My translation.

Mention something that made you glad yesterday: ...Yesterday... What happened yesterday..
Vad did you do 0800 this morning: I editing an essay for my course in literature.
What did you do 15 minutes ago: Talked to my brother about some of the thoughts that have been troubling me this evening.
Latest thing you said alound: What?
Latest thing someone said to you: Ahja.
What have you drunk today: A whole lot of tea.
What was the latest thing you ate: A banana.
Your latest purcharse: Blood bowl: Legendary edition
What colour is your front door: Wooden veneer, mid-tone brown.
What is the weather like: Not a cloud in the sky.
Favourite ice-cream flavour: Old-style Vanilla
Do you believe in love at first sight: Not really. All good things take time to grow: love is no different, I believe.
Are you a heavy sleeper: Mostly, yes.
Do you have nightmares: Not anymore.
Do you like your job: ....I'd say yes.
Preferred clothing: Black jeans and a black tee, probarbly with an open black shirt.
Favourite song right now: "Numb" by Alice in Videoland and "Blindness" by Metric.
What do you see if you look to your right: My brother, who is watching some movie on his laptop.
Current mood: Numb or slightly aggravated
Preferred sweets: Cookies or fruit.
How are you currently dressed: Black jeans and a black singlet.
Plans for this summer: I'll Take it as it comes.
How many pillows? One.
Do you play an instrument: I sing, does that count?
Early bird or night owl: Both.
What is most important: Now there is a stupid question.
Are you ticklish: Don't try me.
Do you snore: Alledgedly, no.
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Most disgusting insect: Don't care much for insects.
What do you long for the most: A steady (sufficent) income.

Well. There's that.
Auf wiedersehen.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar