fredag 29 juni 2012

Helios hardens my heart (?)

Maybe it is just the late hour - and the tendency toward sentimentality that often comes to me with it, or perhaps it is an actual change of mind: I think I might be gearing up, mentally, to actually make an effort to acquire a new partner. I can't put my finger on why, really, but it just feels like my life is flowing in that direction.


It is still not clear to me what I would personally gain from a relationship, or if I would even manage to fit it into my life, but maybe those things will just clear up as we go along. That just leaves finding a someone from a compatible sub-culture, to whom I'm attracted, find interesting, intellectually stimulating, and who is not put off by my face or repulsed by my personality. 


Ye-ah.. That should be ea-sy...

Oh well, it is common knowledge:  The only way to be guaranteed to lose is to not play the game.

With that in mind... Come what may.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar