söndag 10 juni 2012

T-shirt painting

Yesterday, as I was looking through my wardrobe for a decent electro-looking outfit for the evening, I realized I had nothing I felt like wearing.

So I googled a paragon symbol from the Mass Effect series, printed it, cut a mask from the print and painted it on a T-shirt with my airbrush, using the textile colors I got this winter. After figuring out how to heat-set the color, it was ready to go! 

I find it a bit funny that it would take a fit of vanity such as this to make me use my textile colors, but I like the results, and I brought new life to an old boring black t-shirt. It certainly opens up for some interesting possibilities. Now I just need to put in enough hours to make become good enough to paint freehand motifs, and I should be able to make some money off painting custom T-shirts. 

Hmm, oh well, it is a nice long-term ambition anyway. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar